Commitment to Privacy
Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to individual needs)
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive.
- To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your confidential information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
This website takes every precaution to protect our user's information.