Welcome to PeopleACE. In this section, the terms and conditions are discussed in detail, so it will be worth going through it if you desire to have any relationship or partnership with PeopleACE. The term “PeopleACE” or “us” or “we” refers to website owner, who have registered office in Rajkot, India. The term “you” refers to viewer or user of the website.
The use of website is subject to following terms and conditions:
- The pages content of this website is only for your information. It is subject of changing without any prior notice.
- We do not offer any guarantee or warranty for the accuracy, performance, timeliness, appropriateness of information or the materials initiated on this website for other particular purpose.
- Use of any materials or information on our website by you as a visitor or client is totally at your personal risk, to which we are not liable in any case. It will be your personal responsibility to make sure that every product, information, or service available using this website meets your definite requirements.
- This website is having some material that is licensed to us. This material consists of, however is not restricted to, the look, design, layout, graphics, and appearance. Reproduction is forbidden other than in reference to the copyright notice that forms part of all these terms & conditions.
- All trademarks imitated in this website that is not licensed to or property of the operator, are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized utilization of this website can offer to a claim of damages as well as will be measured to be as criminal offence.
- Every now and then, this website can also consist of the links to new websites. These links are given to you for the convenience to offer more information. They may not indicate that we support the website(s). We are having no responsibility of the content of linked website(s).
- You can not create any link for this website from other document or website without the prior written consent of PeopleACE.
- Your exercise of this website as well as any dispute taking place out for such use is conditional on laws of India.